The Alee Shriners
Saturday February 13, 2021
- Bring your Sweetheart and Dance the Night Away!
- Doors open at 7:00pm – Ballroom
- $5.00 per person
- Music, 3-2-1 Ticket bar
- Bring Snacks for your own table
- Open to the public
- Dress: Business/Dressy Casual
Reserve tables of 8: call 912-355-2422 ext 4
WELCOME TO ALEE SHRINE
Shriners are founded on fun and fellowship—we work to live out brotherly love, relief, and truth every day.
We are a fraternity based on fun, fellowship, and the Masonic principles of brotherly love. We come from all walks of life, meet on the level and enjoy sharing things we have in common. We are Masons first, and became Shriners in the brotherhood in search of more internal growth by helping children in need of medical attention that they might not get otherwise, and share this growth with fellow brothers. We get great pleasure in performing our charitable part in every way we are able, and in doing so we have fun and build relationships that last an eternity. Every time a Shriner puts on a costume, dresses in funny clothes, rides in a tiny car, waves from a float in a parade or participates in any fashion that makes a person smile and happy for the moment, it makes us swell up inside with joy. The bottom line is “We Care”.
Shriners Hospitals for Children has a mission to:
- Provide the highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and other special healthcare needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment.
- Provide for the education of physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families.
This mission is carried out without regard to race, color, creed, sex or sect, disability, national origin, or ability of a patient or family to pay.