Reservations for rental space in 2023: August 1 at 9am – PHONE CALLS ONLY. No email requests or walk-ins
Once the reservation has been made the following timeline is a guide:
Once Date is requested and blocked on calendar
- Contract is typed
- A member of Alee Shriners approves and signs the contract.
- Prior to approval, a request for a copy of the flyer/initiation may be required. No tickets sold at door without prior permission
- Contracts are mailed
- Renter has ten days to bring a deposit ($400 for Ballroom and $250 for Arena), and the signed, notarized contract.
- Cash, Check or Charge(3% convenience fee)
- Cancellation is 60 days prior to event with written request for deposit.
ONE WEEK PRIOR TO EVENT: The renter has up until one week prior to reserved date to make final payment to include additional monies for final guest count, if needed.
- Leave a cash cleaning/damage deposit. This is separate from room rental.
- A layout for tables and chairs.
- A Certificate of Insurance* on file to cover all dates renting, decorating days and rehearsal – if pre-approved.
- Alee reserves the right to cancel and refund deposit.
- The facility reserves the right to refuse the use of at any time, for any reason.
- The Facilities shall not be used for any activity that advances a particular religious doctrine or any partisan or political activity or agenda, or promotes the election of any individual who has announced or has filed for elective office.
ALL Rentals require event insurance* and a separate cleaning/damage/midnight deposit
- Ballroom: $2200 (first 200 ppl. **) – Friday or Saturday
- $1950 Sunday**
- $1350 Monday-Thursday**
- ARENA: $1000 (up to 130 Ppl) Friday or Saturday
- $800 Sunday-Thursday
(*Baseline Insurance price $132+) (**Plus $1.25/person over 200)
All COVID guidelines will be adhered to for rentals.
- All tables and standard banquet chairs. 6’ Rectangle tables will seat 6-8 people. If two tables are placed into a square, you may seat up to 10 people. 5’ Round tables will sit up to 10 people; however, 8 is comfortable. Limited quantity.
- One week prior to rental, the renter or decorator will drop off a floor plan with details relating to the set-up. If using audio visual equipment, this must be tested at least one week prior.
- Access to the kitchen & an ice machine.
- The self-service bar in Ballroom is available to use to include coolers and ice scoops.
- Security is provided for four hours in the parking area. Alee locks the building at midnight or at completion, whichever is earliest.
- If you provide alcoholic beverages to your guests, it is your responsibility to adhere to all local and state regulations. Non-smoking facility
- The contract terminates at midnight must be clear of all decorations, catering, Band/DJ and guests. No additional time.
- Catering services/renters are required to remove all trash, place in dumpster and clean kitchen (including bar area), to include mopping of floors.
- We are still navigating the Covid rules as they are published.
- No inflatables